AIS Clinics & Hospital offer a modern medical recovery base in which highly trained professionals, such as doctors, physiotherapists and nurses work together as a team for the direct benefit of our patients.
Cardiology, as a medical specialty, deals with the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of heart diseases.
As scientific specialty, cardiology studies the heart, circulatory apparatus and blood vessels.
- general on apparatuses;
- examination of the cardiovascular apparatus;
- cardiac: with the indication of frequency and rhythm, physiological and pathological cardiac noises, presence of heartbeat;
- determination of blood pressure in supine position and orthostatism;
- examination of peripheral arteries and veins.
General surgery is the medical specialty dealing with the diagnosis and treatment of abdominal surgery and other disorders covered by other specialties requiring special techniques such as traumas, vascular, genital, urological, thoracic, neurosurgical, endocrine, oncology, etc.
- small surgery interventions under local anesthesia;
- electrocauterization of lessions, electrocauterization of moles and papillomas;
- formulating a diagnostic plan and choosing the appropriate therapy for the condition.
Dermatology is a branch of medicine that studies the biggest organ of the human body, the skin. This medical specialty offers diagnoses for the skin diseases, monitors the diagnosis of contagious and non-contagious skin medical conditions as well as medical care for patients suffering from dermatitis.
Clinical examination: skin, mucous, teguments.
- Diseases of the skin and nails caused by pathogenic fungal agents (microsporia, etc.)
- Viral skin diseases (herpes, pink lichen, papilloma, etc.);
- Infectious skin lesions – impetigo;
- Neurodermatitis, eczema and dermatitis of allergic origin;
- Inflammatory and somatic diseases of sudoriparous (sweat) glands and sebaceous glands;
- Parasitic skin disorders;
Family medicine is the medical specialty which provides continuing and comprehensive health care for the individual and family. It is a specialty that integrates the biological, clinical and behavioral sciences.
The package of medical services in primary care includes the following types of medical services:
- curative medical services for medical-surgical emergencies, acute, subacute illness, aggravations of chronic conditions and for chronic diseases;
- preventive and prophylactic medical services;
- home medical services;
- additional medical services;
- support activities;
Internal Medicine represents a branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases not requiring surgery. Physicians specializing in internal medicine are called internists. The specialty of internal medicine is addressed to adults.
- blood analysis (biochemistry, hematology, immunology, electrolytes, etc.);
- urine analysis;
- imaging: radiography, MRI, CT, ecography;
- electrocardiography ECG.
Health is our profession and passion, and the goal of AIS Clinics & Hospital is to improve the quality of life of each patient by ensuring the prevention, diagnosis and management of occupational diseases, as well as promoting the employee’s health.
- Medical examination on hiring;
- Medical examination at adaptation;
- Regular medical examination;
- Medical examination for resuming the activity.
Neurology represents a branch of medicine concerned especially with the structure, function, and diseases of the nervous system (encephal, spinal cord, peripheral nerves).
- breast disimetry in size and shape
- breast and breast contour abnormalities
- skin abnormalities (hyperemia, edema, retracing, the phenomenon called “orange peel”)
- areola abnormalities: areola or nipple erosions, umbilical nipple, etc.
Obstetrics represents a branch of medical science that deals with pregnancy, childbirth, and the postpartum period.
Obstetrics services provided at AIS Clinics & Hospital include diagnosis of pregnancy and clinical monitoring as well as investigating the causes of infertility and timely detection of chromosomal anomalies.
- the constitutional type;
- patient morphology (height and weight);
- the character of the skin (staining, stretch marks / scars);
- the degree of development and distribution of subcutaneous fat;
- type and degree of pilosity.
Ophthalmology represents a branch of medical science dealing with the structure, functions, and diseases of the eye.
Periodic and complete ophthalmic examination is part of routine care because many eye diseases are silent or asymptomatic.
- Examination of the outer appearance of the eyes and eyelids;
- Autorefractometry – allows the diopters to be measured by means of a special device known as dioptron; for children under 3 years another device capable of remote measurement is used;
- Determination of visual acuity-consists of reading of figures and letters off a remote light panel, then reading a printed text (near-vision testing);
- Verifying ocular motility (eye movements) – for detecting strabismus, paresis, and then testing binocular vision (ability of the two eyes to function simultaneously);
Otolaryngology represents a medical and surgical specialty concerned with the diagnosis, management, and treatment of diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat (ENT) and related structures of the head and neck, including the sinuses, larynx (voice box), oral cavity, and upper pharynx (mouth and throat).
- Aerosols / session
- Nasal mucosal anemia
- Anesthesia for small intervention sphere O.R.L.
- Unilateral ear aspiration
Orthopedics – Traumatology represents the surgical specialty that deals with the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of musculoskeletal system disorders (bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons) by using medical, surgical and physical procedures.
- Bandage + plaster immobilization
- Intra-articular injection
- Prp plasma enriched with platelets / 15ml
Psychiatry is a medical specialty that can be defined as a “synthesis discipline” through which the pursuit and maintenance of mental health – its main purpose – is obtained taking into account various factors: psychological, socio-cultural, political, legal, medical-pharmacological.
- Certificate / Certificate / Medical report
Urology is the medical specialty that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the male and female renal-urinary system (kidneys, ureters, bladder, urethra) as well as the male reproductive system (testes, epididym, vascular, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis).
- Urethral dilatation
- Intravesical infiltrations
- Collection of biological samples